“Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you and be a guard for them.” — Ezekial – 38:7
CSI Christ Church – Hosur , Womens Fellowship greetings to you all in the matchless name of our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ!.
By the Grace of God about 25 years ago with the ardent endevours of those ladies this women’s fellowship was initiated. The present office bearers to charge from 2013 Onwards…..
- PRAISE HIM FOR THE PRESENT EVENTS OF WOMEN’S FELLOWSHIP.
- Nearly 18 Areas cottage prayer meeting from Monday to Saturday.
- 18 Leaders and 18 Asst Leaders are handling these House prayer meetings.
- Nearly 15 to 20 Active Participants from each area are Participating in this Fellowship.
- Bible Study by Mrs. Mercy Mathew on every Fridays in the Church.
- In continuation of that, Fasting prayer willbe held and praying for Missionaries in North.
- A Special Prayer meeting for Ladies by special Guests once or twice in a Year.
- Women’s Festival will be Celebrated on every Year in the month of November.
- Christmas Celebration among the poor, Needy and visiting Orphanage are the events taken place during Christmas Season.
- Important role will be taken during church Celebrations like Harvest Festival, Church Anniversary, IMS sale etc….
- Missionaries Dedication and grown-ups Baptism are given importance by ladies wing.
- Excursions and attending K.C.D – Bangalore are also taken place in our activities.
We thank and Praise God for all his Mercies and Blessings bestowed on all of us and also we are indebted to thank our Presbyter – REV. SUDHAKAR JOSHUA, all of those members and office bearers for having given their un-flinched support and Participation.