Welcome to Our Church Website
CSI Christ Church – Hosur is a Church in the Diocese of Karnataka under the Church of South India (CSI). The Church is placed in the center of the city of Hosur and is a grand building with the steeple reaching the skies as if looking up to God in prayer for the city of Hosur and the whole world.
The entire Church Campus is filled with prayer and it is a ‘House of Prayer’ to all peoples. The Church is kept open from 6am to 8 pm to enable people seeking a comfort and silence could come and surrender them to God in a place so filled with prayer. To help the people seeking comfort and quietness to come and surrender to God in a place filled with prayer. The Congregation of the Church is a vibrant community of believers from all over India and there are some from abroad also.
The Church Community is also a community in mission. Being the mother church of the Diocese of Karnataka, the Church supports other congregations; especially participates in the life of rural congregations and ministries; and in the Diocesan institutions.
The Church has a unique place in History; the inauguration of the united Church of South India took place in the Church on 27th September, 1947. The Church therefore stands tall as a major landmark in Church union and ecumenism.
நானே வாசல், என் வழியாய் ஒருவன் உட்பிரவேசித்தால், அவன் இரட்சிக்கப்படுவான், அவன் உள்ளும் புறம்பும்சென்று, மேய்ச்சலைக் கண்டடைவான்.
Our Service Schedule
- Sunday Services
- 07.00 AM – 1st Service
- 08.45 AM – 2nd Service
- 06.30 PM – Evening Service
- Sunday School – 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM
- Every Friday – Litany – 07.00 PM
- Communion Worships
- 1st Day of Every Month – 06.30 AM
- 1st & 3rd Sunday Morning – 07.00 AM & 08.45 AM
- 2nd Sunday Evening English Service
- 4th Sunday Evening Tamil Service
- 2nd & 4th Sunday Morning
- 1st & 2nd Sunday Evening
- Fasting Prayer – 2nd Sat – 10.30 AM to 02.00 PM
- Night Prayer – 4th Friday – 10.00 PM to 01.00 AM
- Witness Sunday – 5th Sunday
- Youth Fellowship – Sunday – 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Women’s Fellowship – Every Friday – 10.30 AM – Bible Study & Fasting Prayer
Our Pastorate Committee
REV. Justin ( Pastorate Chairman ) – +91 90350 67180
REV. Sam Jebadurai ( Asst Pastor ) – +91 77951 48005
- Mr. S. SEEMON ARULRAJ ( Hon.Secretary ) – +91 9488339762
- Mr. P. GEORGE VICTOR ( Hon.Treasurer ) – +91 9994130479
- Mr. P. ANNAPANDI – +91 9597057530
- Mr. A. ASIR – +91 9944487743
- Mr. S. DAVID PACKIA SUNDARAM – +91 9159648949
- Mrs. S. HEPSIBAH SEKAR – +91 9361572124
- Mr. D. JACOB JEYAKUMAR – +91 9487779494
- Mr. H. JONES ROBINSON – +91 9443123480
- Mr. K. PAULRAJ – +91 9842481883
- Mr. A. RAJESH JOHNSON – +91 9481657858
- Mr. D. SELLADURAI – +91 9655473445
- Mrs. SELVA DANIEL – +91 9524158089
“கர்த்தருடைய ஆலயத்திற்குப் போவோம் வாருங்கள் என்று எனக்கு
அவர்கள் சொன்னபோது மகிழ்ச்சியாயிருந்தேன” – சங்கீதம் 122 : 1
History Of CSI
The Church of South India is the result of the union of churches of varying traditions Anglican, Methodist, Congregational, Presbyterian, and Reformed. It was inaugurated in September 1947, after protracted negotiation among the churches concerned. Organized into 22 dioceses, each under the spiritual supervision of a bishop, the church as a whole is governed by a synod, which elects a moderator (presiding bishop) every 2 years.
Episcopacy is thus combined with Synodical government, and the church explicitly recognizes that Episcopal, Presbyterian, and congregational elements are all necessary for the church’s life. The Scriptures are the ultimate standard of faith and practice. The historic creeds are accepted as interpreting the biblical faith, and the sacraments of baptism and the Lord’s Supper are recognized as of binding obligation.