CSI Christ Church Hosur was originally constructed by the English with the help of interested public in and around Hosur Town in the year of 1864. The worship services were conducted by the English Clergy. The small church was renovated by Thiru. N. S. Sachidhanandam Pillai, Proprietor of N. S. Motor Service, Salem which was dedicated by the Bishop of Mysore, Rt. Rev. Sargent. The Worship services were conducted by the newly appointed Rev. Paramanandam.
As Hosur Town started industrially developing with national and multi-national majors thronging to the area, skilled workers from southern Tamilnadu came to Hosur and the Congregation of the Church increased manifold. The then Church could not accommodate the increased congregation in Sunday Worships. Hence the old building was demolished and the present Church was build in 1998, at a cost of Rs. 50 lac. The new Church was dedicated for His glory on 14th April, 1998 by the Bishop of Karnataka, Rt. Rev. Vasanthakumar.
The day of dedication of the new Building is annually celebrated with grand function and special worships. Now more than 600 families are there in the Congregation.
Even the present building is not sufficient to accommodate the vast congregation in Sunday Services. The congregation and the Pastorate Committee are praying for extension of the Church Building.